Allison Gladfelter PhD, CCC-SLP
- COMD 221: Phonetics and Phonology
- COMD 305: Language Development
- COMD 603: Communication Disorders in Early Childhood
- AHCD 698: Timing, Coordination, & Balance in ASD
- Ph.D., Purdue University, Speech, Language, & Hearing Sciences
- M.S., Purdue University, Speech, Language, & Hearing Sciences
- B.A., Augustana College, Communication Sciences & Disorders and Spanish
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology, American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS) Clinical Certification
- State of Illinois, Speech-Language Pathology License
- State of Indiana, Speech-Language Pathology License
- Typical and atypical language acquisition
- Language learning mechanisms
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Specific language impairment
- Motor and language interactions
- HUSKIES Lab
Gladfelter, A., & Goffman, L. (In Press) Semantic Richness and Word Learning in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Developmental Science.
Saletta, M., Gladfelter, A., Vuolo, J., & Goffman, L. (2015). Interaction of Motor and Language Factors in the Development of Speech Production. In R. H. Bahr & E.R. Silliman (Eds). Handbook of Communication Disorders. Routledge.
Gladfelter, A., & Leonard, L.B. (2013). Alternative tense and agreement morpheme measures for assessing grammatical deficits during the preschool period. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, 56, 542-552.
Gladfelter, A., & Goffman, L. (2013). The influence of prosodic stress patterns and semantic depth on novel word learning in typically developing children. Language Learning and Development, 9, 151-174.
Gladfelter, A., Wendt, O., & Subramanian, A. (2011). Evidence-based speech and language intervention strategies for the birth to three populations. Evidence-Based Practice Briefs, 5, 41-50.