CHHS Graduate Opportunities
Are you interested in learning more about topics in your health and human sciences field? Or are you considering graduate school, and still exploring your options? Do you have a graduate tuition waiver you’d like to use for professional development? The College of Health and Human Sciences offers several graduate and certificate programs – many that have courses you can take as a student at large.
Consider exploring courses in these programs:
- Applied Human Development and Family Sciences, M.S.
- Health Sciences, M.S.
- Nursing, M.S.
- Nutrution and Dietetics, M.S.
- Public Health, M.P.H.
- Rehabilitation Counseling, M.S.
Additionally, we offer several certificate programs that advance your knowledge and prepare you for career success.
- Certificate of Graduate Study: Eating Disorders and Obesity
- Certificate of Graduate Study: Family and Child Development
- Certificate of Undergraduate Study: Leadership in Aging Services
- Certificate of Graduate Study: Leadership in Aging Services
- Certificate of Graduate Study: Gerontology
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health