Resources for Students
- Academic Advising
- Academic Dismissal Appeals Procedure
- ACCESS (tutoring)
- Community College Course Equivalents
- Dates and Deadlines (undergraduate)
- Dates and Deadlines (graduate)
- GPA Calculator
- Graduate Catalog
- Graduation Information & Application
- What Can I Do With My Major?
- NIU Semester Calendar
- Transfer Guides
- Undergraduate Catalog
- University Links for Students
- Withdrawal Procedures
- Ph.D. in Health Sciences Student Handbook - This handbook is to be used in conjunction with NIU's Graduate Catalog. It details information about the Ph.D. in Health Sciences program requirements and provides additional information that students should know upon entering the program.
- The Graduate School Faculty Research Areas
- Scholarships and Assistantships
- Office of Research Compliance and Integrity (ORCI)
- Tips and Strategies - Tips and strategies for getting started in the Ph.D. program.