Yujun Liu, M.S.W., Ph.D.
- HDFS 486/586: Aging and the Family
- GERO365: Introduction to Gerontology
- Postdoc, Brandeis University
- Ph.D., Virginia Tech, Human Development
- M.P.H. Virginia Tech, Public Health
- M.S.W., Washington University in St. Louis, Social Work
- B.A., China Agricultural University (Beijing), Public Administration
- Aging and Health
- Cognitive Function
- Family Caregiving
Liu, Y., & Lachman, M. (2019). Socioeconomic status and parenting style from childhood: Long-term effects of cognitive function at mid and later life. Journal of Gerontology: Social Sciences.
Liu, Y., & Lachman, M. (2019). Physical and cognitive activity as mediators of the relationship between education and cognition in later life. Journal of Gerontology: Psychological Sciences.
Liu, Y., Fu., R., Roberto, K. A., & Savla, J. (2019). Depressive symptoms among adult children caregivers in China: Moderating effects of working status and gender. Aging and Mental Health.
Liu, Y., Dou, X. & Perry, T. (2018). Return migration in later life in mainland China: Motivations, patterns and influences. Aging International.
Liu, Y., Xie, Y., Brossoie, N., Roberto, K. A., & Redican, K. J. (2017). Alcohol consumption and factors associated with depressive symptoms among older adults in mainland China. American Journal of Health Education, 46(6), 400-48.