Matt Wilson Ph.D.
- AUD 627: Anatomy and Physiology of the Ear
- AUD 679: Electrophysiologic Assessment of the Auditory System
- AUD 798: AuD Research
- Ph.D., University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Hearing Science 2012
- M.A., University of Tennessee - Knoxville, Audiology 2009
- B.S., Ohio University, Hearing Speech and Language Sciences 2007
- The applicability of auditory electrophysiology to the study of sport and blast-related concussions
Wilson, M., Harkrider, A., & King, K. The effects of complexity of visual distracter on auditory P300. Ear and Hearing. 33(4): 480-488.
Cuellar, M., Bowers, A., Wilson, M., Saltuklaroglu, T. (2012). Mu suppression as an index of sensorimotor contributions to speech processing: evidence from continuous EEG signals. International Journal of Psychophysiology. 85(2): 242-248.