- PHHE 455: Public Health Epidemiology
- PHHE 613: Principles and Methods of Epidemiology
- Ph.D., University of Texas, Epidemiology, Minor: Behavioral Sciences
- M.S.P.H., University of Alabama - Birmingham, International Health, Minor: Demography/Population Studies
- B.A., University of Massachusetts - Amherst, History
- Social Epidemiology
- Health Disparities
- Metabolic Syndrome
Keddie, A.M., Associations between severe obesity and depression: results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2005-2006. Prev Chronic Dis 2011; 8(3). http://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2011/may/10_0151.htm
Douglas, C., Keddie, A., Brooker, D., Surr, C. Cross-cultural comparison of the perceptions and experiences of Dementia Care Mapping (DCM) mappers in the U.S. and U.K., Journal of Aging and Health, 2010, Volume 22, Issue 5, Pages 567-588.
Keddie, A.M., Peek, M.K., Markides, K.S. Variation in the associations of education, occupation, income and assets with functional limitations in older Mexican Americans, Annals of Epidemiology, 2005, Volume 15, Issue 8, Pages 579-589.
Franzini, L., Ribble, J.C., Keddie, A.M., Understanding the Hispanic Paradox, Ethnicity and Disease, 2001; 11: 496-518.
Waller, D.K., Keddie, A.M., Canfield, M.A., Scheuerle, A.E. Do infants with major congenital anomalies have an excess of macrosomia? Teratology, 2001, Volume 64, Issue 6, Pages 311-317.
Keddie, A. Psychosocial Factors Associated with Teenage Pregnancy in Jamaica, Adolescence, 1992, Volume 27, Issue 108, Pages 873-890.