MSG Eric Chappel
- MILS 301: Training Management and the Warfighting Functions
- MILS 302: Applied Leadership in Small Unit Operations
- Enlisted in the Active Army as a Combat Engineer in 2004.
- Served in the positions of Team Leader, Squad Leader, Drill Sergeant, Senior Drill Sergeant, Instructor/ Writer, Platoon Sergeant, Operation Sergeant, Intelligence Sergeant, and First Sergeant.
- Conducted one deployment to Iraq, two deployments to Afghanistan and one short deployment to Kazakhstan.
- Army School completed include: Basic Leaders Course, Advance Leaders Course, Combative Level 1, Combat Live Savers, Drill Sergeant School, Basic Instructor Training, Equal Opportunity Training, Sapper Leader Course, Senior Leaders Course, Small Group Instructor Course, Red Team Mobile training, Drill Sergeant Leader Course, Urban Mobility Breaching Course