- Conducting university courses for undergraduate students in Rehabilitation and Disability Services and for graduate students in rehabilitation counseling.
- Teaching the courses within the prescribed curriculum.
- Preparing and delivering lectures to students
- Compiling, administering and grading examinations.
- Posting grades, course syllabi and other materials.
- Advising students on academic curricula
- Serving on faculty committees as assigned by the university
- Completing research in rehabilitation counseling.
Doctorate degree or foreign degree equivalent in rehabilitation counseling or rehabilitation.
- Pre-employment background check
- Verification of eligibility to work in U.S. required.
How to Apply
Any applicant who is interested in this position may apply by regular mail by sending letter of application, resume and contact information (name, address, phone number and e-mail) for three current professional references. Please be sure to include reference number 10052.
Sent application materials to:
Peter Priester, Ph.D.
Northern Illinois University
Wirtz Hall 353
DeKalb, IL 60115
NIU is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, religion, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, or any other factor unrelated to professional qualifications, and will comply with all applicable federal and state statutes, regulations and orders pertaining to nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action.