- Roxanne Isenhart Scholarship for Nutrition and Child Development to provide scholarship support for students in their junior or senior year enrolled in the College of Health and Human Sciences majoring in nutrition or child development
- Elise A. Brett Scholarship to provide student scholarships in the School of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Celine Neptune Memorial Scholarship to provide scholarship support to a junior or senior in any Family and Consumer Sciences major
- The Gateways Scholarship Program will pay a portion of tuition for eligible professionals working in early care and education or school-age programs who want to earn college credit, credentials or degrees.
- Georgiana W. Sie Memorial Scholarship Fund to provide scholarship support of a student enrolled in Child Development
- Kappa Omicron Nu Scholarship to provide scholarship support to students in Family and Consumer Sciences
- Westlake Scholarship for Family Life Studies to provide scholarship support to full-time undergraduate students pursuing studies in Child Development, Family Social Services, or the Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE) certificate
- Deloris Gregory Pourchot Scholarship to provide scholarship support to students in the School of Family and Consumer Sciences
Apply for Scholarships
Find applications for these and all other NIU scholarship opportunities at MyScholarships.
NIU Early Childhood Access Consortium for Equity Program
Want to advance your career teaching infants and young children? Learn how you might qualify for free tuition and fees as you complete your bachelor’s degree in Human Development and Family Sciences – Child Development emphasis.
Family and Consumer Sciences
118 Wirtz Hall
DeKalb, IL 60115