B.S. Degree Completion in Hospitality and Tourism Management
You have an associate applied science (A.A.S.) degree in hospitality, tourism, conference and event planning, restaurant management or a related field. Perhaps you have work experience in the field as well. Now you want to pursue a management position and increase your earning power and career satisfaction.
It’s time for you to get your bachelor of science degree and NIU has the program you need to get it.
Convenient, affordable and taught by expert faculty with industry connections, the B.S. in Hospitality and Tourism Management will advance your career in this global field.
NIU’s fast, affordable B.S. in Hospitality and Tourism Management degree completion program meets the needs of working professionals.
- Complete your degree quickly.
- Only 30-31 credits from NIU’s program and the right mix of community college classes puts you on track for your BS.
- Fits into your busy life.
- Balance your education with work and life with online instruction and group meetings.
- Real world applications.
- Apply your knowledge as an intern with an industry-related partner in the Chicagoland area. Working in the field already? We will develop an experience tailored for you and your career goals.
- Broaden business leadership skills with courses in management and industry best practices.
- Build your network with our Mentor Program of industry veterans.
Learn more about our degree completion program for several community colleges throughout Illinois and Michigan. Individualized pathways may be developed for students who have graduated from other community outside Illinois.
To apply to the Hospitality and Tourism Management degree completion program you’ll need to:
- Have completed an Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in hospitality management, restaurant management, culinary arts or a related degree.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least a 2.0.
When you’re ready to apply, it is advised you contact Lan Li first at 815-753-6385 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will meet with you to assist with the admissions process and help you plan your path through our B.S. in Hospitality and Tourism Management Degree Completion Program.