- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Degree Completion
- Transfer Articulation
B.S. Degree Completion Transfer Articulation
Steps for Prospective Transfer Students
- Contact Professor Lan Li at email@example.com or 815-753-6385 to express your interest in the B.S. Degree Completion Program in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Work with your community college advisor to select the best General Education and Hospitality Management prerequisite courses, some of which can be included in your A.A.S. program.
- Have completed, or be working towards completion of a Hospitality-oriented Associate of Applied Science degree at a community college (See next below for additional information).
- Complete an application for admission online as on off-campus student. Submit official copies of academic transcripts, to the NIU Office of Admissions. The NIU Transfer Center can be contacted at 800-892-3050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you are accepted to NIU, you will receive a letter of acceptance from the Office of Addmissions. Your transcript report will be available on myNIU about four weeks after receiving your acceptance letter.
- Once your transcript report is available on myNIU, make an appointment with Professor Lan Li (email@example.com or 815-753-6385) so that you can register for classes.