|Office Location:||Nursing 152|
- 488 Nursing Ethics and the Law
- 601 Transition to Graduate Nursing
- 698 Capstone: Program Synthesis
- 408 Human Genetics and Genomics
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Post Masters’, University of Illinois at Chicago
- M.S., Northern Illinois University, Nursing
- B.S., Rockford College, Illinois, Nursing
- B.S., Rockford College, Psychology
- A.D. Triton College, Nursing
Academic and Research Interests
- National and state nursing workforce surveys/data
- National foreign nurse requirements
- Diversity and equity in nursing education
Awards and Recognitions
- Appointment by Secretary Schneider at the State of Illinois Governor’s office to the Illinois Nursing Workforce Center. Vice-chair of Advisory Board 2018 Chicago-Springfield, IL
- Selected to represent NIU to American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Diversity Equity and Inclusion Group 2018
- Taylor, L. (2019) Illinois Nursing Workforce Center Registered Nurse 2018 Workforce Survey. Illinois Nursing Workforce Center, 2019.
- Taylor, L. (2018) Illinois Nursing Workforce Center Licensed Practical Nurse 2017 Workforce Survey. Illinois Nursing Workforce Center, 2018.
- Taylor, L. (2018) Illinois Nursing Workforce Center Advance Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) 2016 Workforce Survey. Illinois Nursing Workforce Center, 2018.
- Taylor, L. (2017) Illinois Center for Nursing Registered Nurse Workforce Survey 2016. Illinois Center for Nursing, 2017.