Shi-Ruei Sherry Fang Ph.D.
- HDFS 330: Principle of Guiding Young Children
- HDFS 588: Working with Ethically Diverse Children & Families in the U.S.
- Ph.D., Michigan State University, Family & Child Ecology 1992
- M.S., University of Manitoba (Canada), Child Development 1981
- B.A., Tamkang University (Taiwan), German Language & Literature 1976
- Ethnic families and children
- Effects of poverty on children
- Parent education for families with young children
- Parent-child interaction
- Immigrant families and children.