Josephine Ebomoyi, Ph.D., M.S.P.H., M(ASCP)
|Unit:||Medical Laboratory Sciences|
|Office Location:||DuSable Hall 157|
- AHLS 336: Medical Diagnostic Microbiology/Mycology/Parasitology
- AHLS 337: Medical Diagnostic Microbiology/Mycology/Parasitology Laboratory
- AHLS 471: Medical Lab Sciences Lecture Series
- AHLS 475: Medical Lab Sciences Competency
- Ph.D., University of Northern Colorado, Biological Science (Microbiology) Education
- M.S.P.H., Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Pubic Health Parasitology
- B.S., University of Ife, Ile –Ife, Nigeria, Microbiology
- M(ASCP) - American Society for Clinical Pathology, certified as a microbiologist
- AIMLT - Associate of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology
College health- Knowledge of human papilloma virus among college students
Methycillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) - diagnosis, prevention of hospital acquired and community acquired variants.
Learning strategies and problem solving skills of students
- Ebomoyi, W & Ebomoyi, J.I., (2013) Epidemiology of Human Papilloma virus and Adoption of Health Belief Model to Explicate Compliance with the prophylactic vaccine. Journal of Basic Applied Science Research 3(2)1063-1069.
- Ebomoyi, J. I & Ebomoyi, W (2009) Diagnosis of Methycillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) And Relevance of Epidemiologic Interventions, International Journal of Social Health Information Management, Vol. 2, 1, pp 30-34
- Ebomoyi, J. I & Jurin, R (2012) Understanding students’ decision-making strategies in problem-solving in Microbiology using IMMEX educational software; Electronic Journal of Science Education; January 2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
- Ebomoyi, W & Ebomoyi, J.I., (2012) Epidemiological response to Hospital-Acquired Pneumonia in the age of Genomic medicine. International Journal of Social Health Information Management –IJSHIM (vol5, issue 10, 11-20
- Ebomoyi, J. I & Ebomoyi, W (2009) Comparison of HIV/AIDS Knowledge, perceived Seriousness, and Risky Sexual Behaviors among University Students. International Journal of Social Health Information Management, Vol 2, 1, pp 48-56
- Ebomoyi, Josephine (2009) Problem solving skills and Learning strategies of Students, Theories, Research, Technological applications and attributes for success as a learner. Lambert Academic Publishing.